Document your next construction project from start to finish. Peak View provides a turn key solution and manage all aspects of documenting your next project! Our HD time-lapse photography service includes all equipment, installation, setup, maintenance, removal and final time-lapse video rendering.
Peaks View LLC can documenting your next project regardless of its duration, from a project lasting just a few hours to a project lasting several years. Our camera system utilizes a high resolution 10 Mega-pixel digital SLR or DSLR camera that can be programmed to take as little as one photography per day or as frequently as one every 5 seconds.
- Complete project documentation from start to finish
- No equipment to buy or maintain
- System can double as a security camera
- No external power required (great for remote sites)
- Virtual camera pan and tilt (allows action to be followed)
- Free no obligation quote.
- Equipment setup, programming, installation and removal
- Monthly equipment cleaning and servicing
- Image retrieval from camera
- Image storage on redundant server
- Time lapse movie of your project as shown above
- Time lapse movie can be formatted for High Definition 1080p 16:9 aspect ratio
- Custom built website with unique URL (updated monthly or as required)
- Copyright licensing of images and movie for advertising/marketing
Time-lapse camera system:
- High resolution professional digital SLR camera (NOT a web-cam)
- HD 1080p, 2K & 4K recording capable
- High capacity memory card for image storage
- Programmable camera controller (sets image capture frequency)
- High capacity all weather batteries
- Professional security camera housing
- Mounting hardware
Camera mounting requirements:
- Client will need to provide a suitable location for mounting camera
- Camera can be mounted to a power pole or adjacent building rooftop
- Ideally the camera should face north, least desirable is a south facing camera
- Location should be sufficiently secure to avoid vandalism or theft
- Camera system should be accessible as service is required monthly
Determining the final time-lapse video length:
The final length of your time-lapse video is determined by the project length multiplied by the image capture frequency divided by the movie frame rate. For example, on a typical long term project (1 year) the time-lapse camera is set to capture one image every ten minutes for a 10 hour day. This will yield 60 images per day (6 photos/hour x 10 hours). On a five day work week 300 photos will be captured (5 days x 60 photos/day). Over the course of 1 year a total of 15,600 photos will be captured (52 weeks x 300 photos/week). If the video playback frame rate is set to 30 frames or photos per second the video length will be 8 minutes 66 seconds (15,600 photos ÷ 30 photos/second ÷ 60 seconds).
The final video can by shortened or lengthened by varying the time-lapse cameras capture frequency or the video playback frame rate to achieve the desired length.